Question: Q: I have connected a 2nd monitor to my mid iMac with a mini-dvi to vga cable, but the iMac does not detect the other display. More Less. Communities Contact Support. Sign in Sign in Sign in corporate. Browse Search.
Ask a question. User profile for user: Sheila Casey Sheila Casey.
Welcome to Low End Mac
Mac OS X Speciality level out of ten: 1. Question: Q: Question: Q: I have connected a 2nd monitor to my mid iMac with a mini-dvi to vga cable, but the iMac does not detect the other display. The 2nd monitor is Princeton model VL View answer in context. All replies Drop Down menu. Loading page content. Desktops Speciality level out of ten: 0. Reply Helpful Thread reply - more options Link to this Post.
The only thing coming up on the 2nd monitor is "no signal.
- mac demarco babys wearing blue jeans mp3.
- iMac dual monitor setup: How to connect an external monitor to your iMac | mumusicacap.cf.
- The definitive guide to turning your old mac into a CHEAP home media center - mumusicacap.cf.
Still this is a relatively small problem. Replacement Guides AirPort Antenna.
AirPort Extreme. Audio Board.
mumusicacap.cf / Mac mini (Early )
Bluetooth Antenna. Bluetooth Board. Bottom Housing.
Dual Hard Drive. Hard Drive. Interconnect Board. Internal Frame.
Sell your Mac Mini
Logic Board. Optical Drive.
- how to set up mla format in pages on a mac.
- Mac mini (Late 2009) review.
- Video of the Day?
- Re: Ubuntu on a Mac Mini 2,1 (2007) for a Linux-novice?.